GENERAL CONTEST RULES FOR SONOMA MEDIA GROUP
The following shall serve as a basis for determining winners of all games and contests that air on all five stations, unless otherwise stated by individual contest rules and regulations. In the following, “win” refers to the receiving of any item without compensation.
1. Prizes won on KFGY, KVRV, KHTH, KMHX and KSRO are limited to one (1) per household per station within a 30-day period. A contestant is ineligible if they are present or past employees of Sonoma Media Group LLC, and its affiliates and assignees, along with their immediate families and employees of any other radio station. Sonoma Media Group reserves the right to revoke any prize if the contestant does not meet the eligibility requirements.
2. Contestants must be eighteen (18) years or older unless otherwise announced.
3. Prizes are non transferable.
4. A winner of a prize valued over $600 must wait one (1) year before being eligible for another prize valued over $600.
5. NO SUBSTITUTION or other consideration will be offered instead of the stated prize. All items won from any of the five stations must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning.
6. If prizes are not claimed within the stated period of time, the winner waves the right to the prize and the prize reverts to the possession of Sonoma Media Group
7. Winners are responsible for appropriate taxes and fees associated with the winning of ANY prize.
8. Proper photo ID is required to claim any prize. If the prize is cash of more than $100 in value, a social security identification, such as a social security card, passport, or paycheck stub, is ALSO required.
9. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the IRS for every prize or accumulation of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes, license and fees are the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. During any contest involving communication through the telephone lines, should a contestant be disconnected from the utilized phone line before the contestant’s correct name, phone number, and response are recorded; they will be instantly disqualified from the contest without compensation. The following sequential caller shall be given the opportunity to win. Maverick Media is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system, which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning.
11. Winners may be required to sign a release. All winners agree to allow Sonoma Media Group to use their name, voice and/or likeness, portrait, and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming into any of the five stations may be taped and may be aired on the station without further approval.
12. By winning any items from Sonoma Media Group, the winner and the user of the item(s) releases Sonoma Media Group, LLC from any responsibility to any incident related to the use of the item(s). Incidents include (but are not limited to) cancellation or alteration of event, expiration of item, bodily injury or death.
13. Prizes cannot be sold under any circumstances.
14. Additional rules pertaining to other station contest(s) may not supersede these rules.
15. Sonoma Media Group reserves the right to add, delete and/or alter rules at any time.
16. Sonoma Media Group reserves the right to cancel any contest at any time.
17. Disputes regarding these rules will be settled by the GM of Sonoma Media Group. All decisions are final.
18. By entering a contest, participants agree to abide by these rules.
UNLESS otherwise stated in the contest, prizes are available for pick up at:
Sonoma Media Group
1410 Neotomas Avenue, Suite 200
Santa Rosa, CA. 95405
Any questions about prizes won on Froggy 92.9 call: (707) 543-0100
Looking for the Chicken Potpie
recipes? Click here